Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Job, Wedding, and Father's Day

So much that has happened over the past couple of months, I don't even know where to begin...

I started a new job with GE in late May. It has definitely been an adjustment, but I am LOVING it! I will be able to travel a little more and work with a variety of groups across the company. I am finally getting the hang of it all and learning how to balance everything!

June turned out to be quite a busy month! I took several trips down to Austin and the Hill Country to celebrate Wendy and Michael! First, was a relaxing spa weekend for Wendy's Bachelorette party! We had a wonderful time hanging out at the pool and spa before going to dinner at the Oasis.

Steph and I before dinner
Love you girls!
With the Bride-to-be!

The following weekend I headed back down to Wimberley for the wedding. I had such a wonderful time being part of Wendy and Michael's special weekend, and really enjoyed catching up with college friends. The wedding was gorgeous! It was so much fun to be able to stay at the ranch for the weekend and enjoy the wedding events!

Baylor Girls at the Rehearsal
Pretty Friends!
Hate that we don't live in the same city :(
Getting ready
Waiting for it all to begin!
Picture Time
Mr. and Mrs. Magee
Europe Reunion....5 years later

Sunday was Father's Day and I headed back to Arlington to spend the day with my dad. I enjoyed having dinner with my parents, and I am looking forward to spending a day with him next weekend at the Rangers game! I was able to surprise him with tickets for the game! I am truly blessed with amazing parents! My dad has been an inspiration and encouragement throughout my life. I love that to some extent I have followed in his footsteps as I continue to further my career in Real Estate.

Thank you for being a wonderful father, husband, friend, and role model. I love you, Dad!

1 comment:

  1. M,

    You are an amazing person!! I love you and am so proud of you!!

    ~dad

    ReplyDelete