Sunday, January 8, 2012

2012 = New Year, New Goals, New Adventures

I can't believe another year is over. I am looking forward to what 2012 has in store for me. It is always interesting to look back and remember everything from the previous year. How much I have grown, what I have learned, and where I am today! I have developed some wonderful friendships and enjoyed traveling to New York, Portland, Toronto, Chicago, Ft. Myers, and many other places this year!

It was so fun getting to celebrate Baby Max and the Magee's! We threw a baby shower the weekend of Halloween, and I loved getting to spend time celebrating with friends!

Mom-to-be and Hostesses

2011 was a great year for Baylor Athletics! It was fun celebrating the big wins, Heisman winner, and a 10 win season. Wish I could have made it down to the Alamo Bowl, but enjoyed celebrating a wonderful season!

Loved having family in for Thanksgiving and getting to spend time at home for the holidays! We cheered on our Bears at Cowboys Stadium and all of our family over for Thanksgiving. I took a road trip with Will to El Paso as he drove back to the West coast. I always cherish the time I get to spend with my brother and sister-in-law. They are both such a blessing to me. We also got to enjoy my parents new addition, Roscoe!!! So fun having a new puppy around and he has such a fun little personality!

Family photo 2011

I am looking forward to a healthy, happy 2012 and what it has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment